Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A walk in the park...

The weather was absolutely amazing over the weekend. I am really looking forward to summer here. Steve and I went downtown on Sunday to run errands and go to the market and on the way home on the tram, I couldn't help but notice how alive the city felt! There were people in the parks and everyone seemed very happy and energetic. So, Steve and I decided to join them. We went home long enough to drop off our stuff, grab Jes and head off to the Botanical Gardens for a stroll...
The gardens are only about a 7 minute walk from our house and they are really nice. We had a great time!
I like this pic of Steve and Snugs but I like that the couple in the background is snuggling even more! It was a warm, snuggly kind of day for everyone!
Peek-a-boo!

In other news...I made myself a to-do-list yesterday and it was reeeeeally long! Eeeek! I'm determined to get it all accomplished this week. I'm still searching for life's balance since starting work again. I'm slowly getting there...please be patient with me! At the top of my list is emailing. So, to the 12 people I owe emails...hopefully you'll be hearing from me this week! :)

No comments: