Friday, June 05, 2009

What a relief!

We signed a lease today on a house! It feels really good to have a place lined up! It's close to Steve's work (only a 12 minute walk), it's on a quiet, cute little street (which will be a nice change!), it's situated between two great parks, is close to the tram, and has cute little cafes and restaurants right around the corner. I'm really looking forward to it! We get the keys next Wednesday and will then move over our stuff over slowly. We don't have to be out of our current place until the 23rd of June.

Now, it's off to enjoy a long weekend with these two trouble makers...
Gee, I really hope they know you have to wear clothes in Melbourne. You can't get away with those crazy Queensland shenanigans down here! ;)

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I'm really enjoying the daily updates! I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't go back to work! ;) So glad you have a new place! Looks like we're both moving over the next couple weeks!

Kat said...

Great! That's a relief! Sounds like a good location too. Best of both worlds.

Um, the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic of Clo and her hubby was that they were at some kind of nudist colony! What's going on down there?

Kat said...

Hey! I was getting used to seeing many updates here! Hope all is well, I guess you're recovering from your weekend! ;)Looking forward to hearing about it.