Friday, July 25, 2008

We're off!

Steve and I are heading off to Melbourne today!!!! I'm so excited that I'm wide awake at 6 am!!! Too bad it isn't that easy to wake up on work days! We have lots planned...we leave today and come back on Monday, so I'll be back with another update after that. The weather doesn't look too bad. I was worried it would be freezing, but not really too much colder than what we've had here. Yesterday in Brisbane, we only had a high of 14 degrees during the day with rain. I heard on the radio that it was the coldest day since last year. It was cold...I was freezing! It was only really chilly because it was raining too...I don't know how you Vancouver people do it for so long!!! It also doesn't help that my work is outside and we just hang out under a covered area when it rains. You get so damp and cold after 3 hours. I definitely need rain boots and a proper rain coat! Here's Melbourne's weather for the next few days...







FRI Sunny Sunny. Cool. 3 km/h
NNE
- 78% 3 15
SAT Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny. Cool. 6 km/h
N
- 85% 5 14
SUN Light Rain Late Light Rain Late. Afternoon Clouds. Cool. 4 km/h
NW
2mm
(37%)
90% 5 12
MON Light Rain Light Rain. Mostly Cloudy. Cool. 8 km/h
SSE
2mm
(39%)
90% 4 12
TUE Light Rain Light Rain. Morning Clouds. Cool. 10 km/h
ESE
1mm
(33%)
88% 8 12
WED Sunny Sunny. Cool. 3 km/h
N
- 82% 4 15
THU Light Rain Light Rain. Overcast. Cool. 11 km/h
N
1mm
(33%)
87% 6 12

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

well that's fun! I can't wait to see pictures of your latest adventure.