Friday, June 06, 2008

Finally...Sex and the City!!!

Last night we went to see the much anticipated, Sex and the City. We also went for dinner and drinks at a Vietnamese restaurant before the movie. I think everyone had a great time and I loved the movie! The perfect ending to the 6 seasons that I have watched over the last month! I know, I was bit behind on catching the SATC train, but I finally did in the end and loved it! Such a terrific show and a wonderful movie to bring closure. I love movie closure!
Sexy Sex and the City like ladies!
What could be better than a girlie night out in pink heels with great company and lots of laughs!:)


3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

cute outfit! very sex in the city-ish!

Anonymous said...

By god, I LOVE those pink heels! Wow, do i ever want pink heels

Anonymous said...

Your heels are dead cute. You all look adorable. :)