Monday, October 01, 2007

My newest obsession...

This is what I've started eating as a yummy treat or even as just a little something different at brekky. It's just basically fruit cut up in a bowl (whatever you like or have to use up in your fridge), then you sprinkle it with cinnamon, a little wheat free granola and lastly, you drizzle it with chilled coconut cream (you put the can of coconut cream directly in the fridge, then whip it in a bowl before putting it over your fruit). This is sooooo yummy and good for you. According to my nutritionist, coconut cream is a good fat, in moderation. Give it a try...it's a nice sweet, yet healthy snack! And, dairy and wheat free, of course! I love it!

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

YUM! That looks really really yummy! I kinda had to go kinda Candida diet again. Isaiah and I have the Thrush. But I had to stop...not enough calories to feed us both.

bcode said...

That looks delicious!! I'm going to try the coconut milk thing right away.