Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bon Voyage Sonya!








My boss, Sonya is moving to Seattle next week and today is her last day at work. We're having a little surprise going away party for her. I was in charge of bringing the cupcakes. The challenge was that they had to be gluten, dairy and egg free, so everyone could eat them. They turned out quite tasty! I made both chocolate and vanilla and even found a great icing recipe, which I'm sure to be using a lot in future treats! Hopefully everyone enjoys them!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You're such a little domestic goddess... I could never bake...

Kat said...

You were always the best baker!

Selena said...

looks yummy. Glad you are finding recipes that are easy on your tummy.

Kristi Drennan said...

THey look so yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

could you send me the recipe...I'm really interested!