Monday, October 01, 2007

30, that damn number is in my life again....

This morning, before I got dressed for the day, I waddled onto the scales to check my weekly weight. and low and behold I was at 194 pounds..... What does this mean you ask...Well it means that I have officially lost 30 pounds...8 months ago that scale would have read 224 pounds, today it reads 194. The goal is to lose 44 pounds, so I only have 14 more pounds to go. I'm losing the weight at a healthy pace, about .5 to 1 pound a week, I have found since Cari and I have started to work out together in the morning I starting to lose the weight a little faster. If you want to know how much 30 pounds is, next time you see one of those big water cooler jugs , (the 15 litre ones) pick it up, that’s about what I've lost so far.

By the way, if your wondering why my toes look so pretty its because Cari gave me a pedicure Sunday night.....I must say, all those lotions and creams get me excited....The bottoms of my feet are baby smooth and no longer look like a deep fried sock. The fact that she can even stomach going near my feet proves that she’s in it for the long haul....Thanks Babe!

Steve (baby smooth) Dickinson

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Holy moly! That's awesome!! And eww she touched your feet! GROSS!

Anonymous said...

You are one Pampered Man ! dude..

Joe.