Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!



Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Sure am missing the turkey dinner this year, so eat a little extra for me! Since, I can still give thanks, even if I can't enjoy Thanksgiving meal...I am thankful for all our experiences here in Australia and all the opportunities coming here has given us. I just asked Steve what he was thankful for and he answered..."My beautiful wife." Hmmm...I'm thinking that was either a safe answer or a kiss up answer...what do you think? ;)

2 comments:

George said...

It was your classic family meal with lotsa food. Several cameras around so it`s only a matter of time before you see the evidence.
Geo

MacPurdys said...

Hi guys,

I'm major behind on the blog...I think I missed the last 3-4 weeks. Too much to read so you'll have to email me with an update!

Actually, I did chat with Steve on the weekend so I feel up-to-date!

Hope the diving went well. And Happy Thanksgiving!

Stac