Sunday, February 21, 2010

Productive weekend!

Busy weekend! Busy in the productive kind of way. I feel like I got lots accomplished, including... cleaning the house from top to bottom, lots of laundry, painting a few things I've been wanting to re-do, a swim at the beach with Steve and Jes, grocery shopping for the whole week, shopping for a BBQ, a trip to Ikea, a little crafting, watching 2 movies with my hubby, 2 yummy bbq dinners and I still managed to get lots of rest. I even got caught up on my emails! A huge accomplishment for me. I love weekends like this! I think this could quite possibly be the best kind of weekend! What you'd do this weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u color ur hair again? hahaha looks good

Kristi Drennan said...

Love all that you got done!! Super inspiring :)

Anonymous said...

BUSY WEEKEND. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. DID U KNOW PASTOR DENNIS IS LEAVING. NEXT SUN LAST. THEY HAD POTLUCK TODAY AND PRESENTED THEM WITH NEEDLE POINT PIC OF A CHURCH. WE WILL MISSS THEM. TAKE CARE LOVE U