Thursday, February 25, 2010

I think I can, I think I can!

2010 for me is all about being the best me I can be, inside and out. So, needless to say, feeling sick and run down all the time has been really discouraging! Thanks to my lovely blog readers who left suggestions on how to build up my immune system. They were all great and I'm going to try them all! On a really positive note, my cold felt much better today, my spirits were back up and my chiropractor who I see weekly said that she felt more 'life force' in my body today than she has ever felt before. I've been seeing her for about 5 months, so that's encouraging! Yes, I said 'life force'. She's not your standard chiro. She basically teaches you breathing techniques that keep your body connected and your energy moving freely. She pokes you in certain places while you're on the table, but in a really gentle way. No snapping or cracking with this lady! Sounds a bit nutty, but it seems to be helping and that's the main thing! I'm off to have a cuppa, Aussie slang for a cup of tea. Herbal in this case. Probably peppermint:)

Photo found here.

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Glad you're feeling better.

PS - I think I found the perfect mug. And I can buy it here. Just sayin'.