Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 more sleeps!

Seriously, where have the last 3 weeks since we found out we were moving gone??? They have flown by! We've been so, so busy packing and cleaning and organizing and seeing friends and finishing things up at work that I can't quite believe that we leave for Melbourne in 3 sleeps! Our house is pretty much all packed up. Steve has been a great help getting things wrapped up at home and I have my last day of work tomorrow. I was really hoping to get to call home before we go, but I don't think it's going to happen. The days seem to go by too quickly and with the time change, there really hasn't been a chance to phone. Once we get settled in Melbourne, I'll call with an update...promise! The movers come tomorrow and we are staying with friends for the next couple of nights. We have a BBQ get-together on Saturday with friends then we're off on Sunday. Whoosh! Crazy!

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Good luck with the move! Embrace the chaos!! xo