Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sorry Darryl and Stacey!




Last night Jeff had a dinner party at his house. Jolyne and Karine are visiting from Montreal at the moment and it was great to hang out with some people from home! The Purdys sent us some Christmas presents in Jolyne's suitcase! How exciting! Although, I'm tempted to open them, I promise I will wait the 3 weeks until Christmas Day (it's only 3 weeks from today!). Anyway, Jesse had different plans. He sniffed his present out as soon as I put the bag down! I think the fact that the bag squeaked didn't help! So, I let him open just one of his presents and can I just say that he LOVES his toy! He hasn't let the toy out of his site since he opened it! I'm not sure the neighbors are loving it as much. The constant squeak coming from the backyard is a bit trying on the patience but it's cute to see Jes so excited! You guys pick the best dog toys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone (that's the gift givers, the mail-ladies, the film makers and the dog) for the great laugh I had watching this. There's nothing like a dog unwrapping a squeaky toy.

MacPurdys said...

Ah, I figured that Jesse wouldn't be able to hold out until Christmas. No worries!!

We also got your parcel today. Thanks!!!