Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A little out of touch...

It's been a busy week! Here's a quick recap...
I went to Noosa last Thursday night with Brianna and Clo. We spent the night and came back Friday night. I had a great time!
Then, Steve and I spent the weekend packing and cleaning. We had a lovely dinner at Rej and Clo's place on Saturday evening, which was great timing, as all our kitchen stuff was packed! I was planning to post pics of these events, but our internet got cut off before I had a chance! That's right...we have no internet. That means no skype phone, email, facebook or blogging from home. It gets hooked up again on January 3rd.
On Monday, we moved into our new house. We've been busy packing, cleaning and decorating. I like the house. It's not as newly renovated as our last house, but there are special things about it that I like better. Once I have internet again, I'll post some pics and more info about it. I don't have time for details now, as I'm currently blogging at work!
Last night Steve and I did a little Christmas decorating. It's definitely not our traditional decorating, but it looks nice and having some stuff up actually helped it to feel like Christmas!
I do have to say that the snow they are getting in Montreal is amazing!!! Not sure I miss it though...not this year anyway! Is NS getting that much white stuff???
Anyway, I should get to work. I'll try to be in touch soon. I might buy a calling card and use that at the payphone down the street to call at Christmas (our phone also gets hooked up on January 3rd)!
To all of you who I may not get to chat with before the holidays...Merry Christmas!!! Miss you all! Love you lots!

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Merry Christmas!! It's snowy here...in fact it just stays that way though I heard (of course)it's suppose to rain here Christmas day...so weird!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new pad!

Anonymous said...

We got snow alright. Another 10cm fell today, every other day it is messy here! I will send some pics!