Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...moving?! That's right, moving. Seems like an odd time to "move house" as Aussies say but we are. Is it just me, or do we seem to always be moving?? We get the keys for our new place on Monday afternoon. Steve has Monday and Tuesday off to get everything moved from one place to another. I've been trying to be organized and have pretty much everything packed and ready to go. Not that it takes that long to pack when you hardly own anything! Clo came over a few days ago to give me a hand and we pretty much had everything boxed and ready to go in an hour and a half! I have to say, I quite like having less stuff. Less stuff, less clutter. It feels good. I'm looking forward to seeing our new house and really looking forward to getting settled and finally being able to put up a few Christmas decorations! Maybe that will help it feel more like the Christmas season! In the meantime, I'm off to Noosa tonight to stay in a beach house with Brianna and Clo. Girls' roadtrip! Fun! It's calling for a sunny and hot day tomorrow, so it should be a good day to lay by the ocean! Yup, tis the Christmas season, Aussie style...

2 comments:

Kat said...

I refuse to be jealous of your posts about swimming in the ocean! lol
Happy moving, you'll be settled in no time. Can't wait to see the pics! :) xox

Anonymous said...

Well I'm jealous,,,it was -16 last night here in Ottawa and today its -13 with a wind chill of -22.
Merry Christmas....Canadian Style!!
Joe(dreaming of the beach)Chrysler.