Sunday, December 30, 2007

One more sleep!!!

One more sleep and we leave on our first ever planned vacation together! I mean Steve and I have visited Nova Scotia from Montreal and we went to Hawaii on our way to Brisbane, but we have never booked a holiday, boarded a plane and went on a week long holiday to anywhere other than to visit family. I'm really excited!
Jesse is at the kennel, which was surprisingly hard for me to leave him there. Not quite sure how I did 3 month away from him! But, he seemed pretty happy about being there, so Steve said to look at it as Jesse's own little vacation. I'm sure he's having a blast. The kennel was very nice and came highly recommended.
Just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I'll post pics when we get back. We'll finally have internet at our new house when we get home!!!

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I feel like your life is like a fairy tale!! I'm excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures. Have fun!!!

Selena said...

So exciting!! I love vacation away from everything. You guys are going to love it. I am hoping we get to do a vacation again next yr. Happy New Year!!!

MacPurdys said...

Wow! Ok, you guys really need a vacation together!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!

And very odd looking Christmas tree...are they all like that?

Stac
Happy Holidays!