Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where art thou?

Hi Everyone...
I heard it through the grape vine that some of our loyal readers (Hi Connie!) were wondering what the heck was up with us Dickinsons. I have to admit, I haven't really had the energy to post lately. I haven't been feeling very well for the last couple of weeks, but hopefully I'm starting to come around a bit! I have lots to share and pictures to post, so the goal is either tomorrow or Saturday. So, don't give up on us...we'll be back soon with some updates! ;) Stay tuned...
Cari
xoxo

2 comments:

George said...

Whew....one less case of alien abduction to investigate!

I`ll call the Aussie SAR and have them stand down.(wink)

HEHEHE

Geo(the smart arse)

Anonymous said...

Hey, how ironic, Mom was in today and asked if we talked to you lately, and I was going to post for Mom asking where you were....haha good timing i guess