Friday, September 14, 2007

A bit of Aussie talent...

Steve and I both worked until 7 this evening and then met up and went for dinner (Thai, of course! I'm addicted!). On the walk home, the main street to our house was closed off and this band was doing a concert. Steve and I both really liked them. Their band included 2 guys playing the cello, a guy playing the violin, a guy on keyboard and a drummer. They were all REALLY good. The lead singer was really good too. The band was very unique. The energy of the crowd was pretty great also. I got the video below off of youtube. I think I might try to buy their CD. I've been wanting to get some music by some Aussie bands for awhile...this seems like a good place to start! The beat in parts of some songs actually reminded me a bit of down home Maritime music and well, enough said. I love Maritime music!

No comments: