Thursday, April 26, 2007

ANZAC Day

Yesterday was a holiday here, so Steve and I had the day off. It was ANZAC day, which stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. It's basically a day when they remember anyone who's ever gone to war. There were services all over the city and a march downtown. Apparently they still celebrate Remembrance Day but it's not as big of a deal as ANZAC day. Go here if you want more info about it...
http://www.awm.gov.au/commemoration/anzac/anzac_tradition.htm
Steve and I just spent the day relaxing and doing some stuff around the house. Our friends, Kate and Morgan came over for dinner. I made lasagna with gluten free noodles. A bit risky, but fortunately, it turned out okay! I haven't been doing so well with taking pictures. I meant to take a few last night and totally forgot. And just to see if anyone else is having a hard time...is blogger not working properly for anyone else these days?? It's been weird for me for about a month now. It won't let me change my font, make things bold or italic, and it won't let me put links to other sites directly from my blog AND when I upload pictures, it shows them as an html thing, not the actual pic (fortunately, the final post is okay though). I haven't complained because I figured it would just start working properly but it's not and it's very frustrating!

4 comments:

KrisZadziuk said...

I think... and I could be wrong but you might of accidentally set you blogger default text to HTML instead of compose.

When you create a new blog, there will be a little tab just above your typing window, that should say HTML or COMPOSE, click compose and it'll be back to normal.

Kris

Selena said...

There were a few problems with blogger last week but that's about it. All my pictures disappeared off the blog but they fixed it the next day and everything went back to normal. So if you are still having problems I would say the same thing Kris did. I meant to ask you the other day if you got yesterday off over there. I saw the holiday on the calendar. Glad you had a good day of together.

Kat said...

I think I know when it started to get difficult. My blog was doing the same thing too. It changed after I put that celebrity look alike thing up because I had to put it in the html format etc... Anywho, thanks Kriszadziuk for the tip, I feel pretty dumb now that I realize how easy it was to fix!
Cari, you have to remember to take pics! You always have great ones...

Kristie said...

Cari I like to use the html editor and go back and forth with the preview feature. do you have that? I'm using a mac so my blogger might look a bit different from yours.