Monday, March 13, 2006

Saturday...


Saturday day I went to the art museum dowtown with my friend Joanne. We saw the exhibit about Catherine the Great. Some really amazing paintings. The weather was so nice. Plus 11 and sunny. Everyone was sitting out eating and drinking at cafes and pubs. I love that feeling when it gets warm and everyone seems to come alive again! Saturday night Steve made us a yummy dinner. It's so nice having a husband that cooks! Here are some pics from the day...
This is just outside the art museum and I really like it...

This is the museum. This is the poster for the exhibit that we went to see.

This is Steve cooking us dinner...

This is dinner....

This is me eating dinner. Asparagus is by far my most favorite vegetable. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cari,
I always comment cuz' I love comments as well!

And I have no clue why my LJ won't allow you to post! I used to use blogger back in the day but LJ gives so many more design layout options! LOL

Don't you love the beautiful weather? I am so pumped for summer!!!!! Are you coming back for a visit at all?