Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm so thankful that it is Friday. It's been a long week and to top it off, Jesse managed to find a pair of my pantyhose in the wash (I didn't even know they were there) and ate them. I called the vet and she said to give him a Vaseline sandwich and after that just straight Vaseline. She was worried that Jesse wouldn't eat it. Yeah right. He loved it...Would have thought I had given him a peanut butter sandwich. Anyway, he had a tummy ache last night but hopefully today he will feel better. He was doing so well too...Not getting into any trouble. Oh well. Here's to the weekend...
Cari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Jesse ate pantyhose??? And the vet didn't need to surgically remove them? Poor Jesse, he is not going to feel good for a day or two. This is my first message on a blog! I need to set one up!

Cari said...

Yup...pantyhose. We're hoping the Vaseline does the trick and surgery would NEVER have to be needed! Knock. On. Wood. Yeah...he's been feeling pretty sick! And yes indeed you need to get a blog!