Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Furniture shopping...

Happy Spring! Although it is freezing in Montreal today and really doesn't feel like Spring at all. On a positive note, I think Steve and I finally found a sofa and chair that we like. We have been looking for awhile but man there are some UGLY couches out there! The one we found we both like and it's actually less than what we budgeted for. We're also planning to get a fridge and stove, which I am SUPER excited about. Finally the crazy ass budget that we have been on for what feels like FOREVER is paying off and we're actually buying some real furniture. We can soon retire our beloved futon to the spare room and when company comes (hint hint!) they will have their own room to sleep in. Also, as an added bonus, we're planning to have our furniture delivered to our new apartment on May 1st, which means that the guys won't have to move the old crappy, super heavy appliances on moving day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Exciting!!! I know when I moved back to Halifax, buying my own stuff was soooo exciting!!! You will have to post pics when you buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cari said...

Isn't it funny how we have got to the point in our lives where buying furniture is super exciting?! Ha Ha! I love it:)