Friday, March 17, 2006

Feeling like crap...

So I had my second acupuncture treatment on Tuesday evening and have felt like complete CRAP ever since. Severe neck pain and really bad headache. I didn't even work yesterday I felt so sick. I slept all day with a heating pad on my backand popped Advil like candy! I thought I had a bit of a flu but now I am seriously thinking that it might have been a reaction from the acupuncture. Apparently it's normal to feel terrible afterwards but it certainly does NOT motivate me to want to keep going. Hopefully it will not be like this every time...
Cari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that about a lot of treatments, that you feel worse before you feel better.

But I would think the feeling terrible thing should only last moments, not days!!!

That's insane.