Monday, March 27, 2006

Our weekend...

The weather this weekend was AMAZING. Spring is here for sure! Yesterday and today we had a high of 12 degrees with sunny skies. I had the windows open and it felt SO motivating. We had a super productive day today. Steve and I did lots of spring cleaning, which since we're moving in a month, also included going through stuff, throwing stuff out and packing stuff we don't really use everyday. It feels so good to have things organized and cleaned out. I finally got rid of some of my clothes that I don't wear (I'm going to donate them) and lots of odds and ends that have been kicking around in boxes since we moved to Montreal. The only room left to organize is the kitchen and hoepfully we'll tackle that next weekend. Other than that, we took a couple nice walks with Jesse, had our first BBQ of the year at Darryl and Stacey's house, watched a movie (A History of Violence...an 'okay' movie), I did some baking (carrot muffins) and Steve made a monster stew (very yummy!). All and all a very relaxing and yet productive weekend. We rewarded all our hard work with some strawberry shortcake and now I think I'll go curl up for Desperate Housewives...Finally a new episode...

No comments: