Friday, October 03, 2008

Afternoon nap...?

I had the worst headache today when I got home from work (fourth day in a row with this headache! Grrr!) and so I decided to lay down for a little snooze, hoping it would go away...Jesse thought that was a terrible idea and instead decided to play with his ball...right on top of me! Notice the paw holding me down so that I can't in any way get comfortable...
I'm not impressed but Jesse is having a great time! This went on for ages. I got up, got the camera and came back to get comfy and it started all over again! So much for a nap! Could he get any closer?!
I don't think he sees that there is a problem here. He loves this ball. Our neighbor found it in his yard while he was raking and Jesse barked in a high pitched bark at him through the fence until he gave it to him. Such manners! Now it's one of his favorites!

I still have a headache but I have to say, my mood is much better:)

Update: Now that I have decided to blog and not nap, Jesse is content to snooze away! Shall I give a nap another go...?

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Oh Jesse! I love that! Isaiah does very similar things to me but you just don't expect a dog to do it to you! Great shots of everyday life. I hope your headache goes away. Go get some more acupuncture!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari:

This idea of mine may give both you and Steve a headache. You know what I would like to do? I would like to come to Australia for a few months.

CS