Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pandemic Christmas Party

Whips….check, Mistress choker…..check…..Hand Cuffs…..check, Dog collar and leash….check, check, Blind fold….check, Wedding band…..Wedding band?? Oh Yup…there it is, check. Time for a Christmas Party!!
Santa Bitch

Santa's Mistress
Bad Santa!
Rej and Clo waiting to be unwraped.
The Gang, Morgan, Kate, Santa Bitch, Cari, Clo and Rej.

Trish
Cool Santa.






Me, drinking my beer through a straw…Go ahead and laugh, if you have a better way of drinking a beer with a beard I’m all ears!
Ahhhhhhh!
This isn't what it looks like!

Busted!
The 2 Producers of Pandemic, Dylan and Gordan
Now they are hugging, we don't ask, they don't tell.
Kate reminding Morgan Bitch who's the Boss.

No idea, but it looks like fun.
At some point I turned into Santa Mime Angel.
Sticking with Henley tradition, Cari nursed off a hang over in the morning. The party was a lot of fun, I won a $100 gift card to a electronic store here in Brisbane. There were lots of prizes, alcohol, and people, all the ingredients for a good time.





Steve






2 comments:

Cari said...

Just for the record, Steve's a jerk. I was not hungover. What he neglected to say was that this picture was taken at 7 am and I was just sleeping!!!!
Cari (so not hungover) Dickinson

Kat said...

O.M.G.!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!
I'm still laughing!