Friday, November 23, 2007

Finally moving!

Just want to let everyone know that our application was accepted on the house that we applied for. We move in on December 17th, so just in time for Christmas. Luckily, we don't have a lot of stuff, so we should be able to move in, unpack and still have time left over to put up a few decorations for the holidays. I haven't even seen the house. They have viewings at the weirdest times here. The viewing time for this house was 12-12:15 p.m. on a Wednesday and I couldn't leave work. Luckily, I trust Steve's opinion and I'm sure I'll like it! It's just a relief to have something lined up and not have to worry about it! Here's the link to the house, if you want to have a look...ignore the dreadful curtains!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Finally, you got one! I'm so happy for you guys! And we'll be neighbours for about a month!

I can come help packing, cleaning, unpacking, etc.. just let me know when. And I volunteer Rej to help carrying the big heavy stuff.

bcode said...

Congratulations you guys! It looks like you scored a beautiful house once again. And you must be happy about the bathtub Cari.

I can help with the move too. Don't hesitate to ask. We can have a cleaning party or whatever!

Kristie said...

that's awesome Cari! congrats!

Selena said...

Congrats on finding a house. Can't wait to see pictures once you make it yours.