Monday, November 19, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh Man. I'm a little stressed out at the moment. I decided it was time to clean out my hotmail inbox. I had almost 700 emails to delete because, well, I never delete anything. Anyway, I decided to just delete them all, since I had all of my contacts' emails saved. Fresh start. It felt good to declutter. Zero messages in my inbox.
BUT THEN, as I was organizing my contacts (making sure everyone's details were correct...I worked on this for about an hour), I somehow managed to delete ALL of my contacts as well!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AND, as if that isn't crap enough, if you were on my MSN list, you were automatically deleted when your contact details got deleted!
So, I now have no one's email address and a very short list of people on my MSN. Don't ask how I managed to do this.
Anyway, literally as I was writing this and thinking that this must have happened for a reason (positive thinking people live longer, you know...), it hit me! I've been wanting to get an email address with my married name, this is the perfect time to do it! So, if you're reading this, PLEASE email me (even to just literally say one word), so I can add you to my contacts. My new email address is caridickinson@hotmail.com. Also, if you were on my MSN list, can you re-add me, using my old email... carihenley@hotmail.com.
Thanks SO much! Hopefully, I'll hear from you all soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny. Sounds like something I would do! Good luck with re-building your list.