Saturday, April 01, 2006

No dairy for me.

As of yesterday I started a no dairy diet. The stomach pains that I get after I eat have become REALLY bad so I finally went to the doctor. She says that I have to try to determine what it is exactly that sets off the intense pain in my stomach. So for starters, she says that I can't eat any dairy products for at last 2 weeks and see if I feel better. Then if that doesn't help, I won't be able to eat any wheat products and see if I see a difference. Also, I have to keep a food diary and mood diary because she is wondering if it is worse when I feel stressed. Ugh. This is going to be a super pain! But hopefully I will find out what causes the pain and then feel better. It sucks though because it's only day 2 and I'm craving dairy! I'm going for breakfast this morning with my friend Katie and I'm already disappointed that I can't have eggs benedict (my favorite!) because the sauce has milk. Also, no alcohol...which usually wouldn't matter but tonight is a b'day celebration for a friend and I can't even have a glass of wine, oh well at least I can take my car and not have to worry about getting a drive home! I must be postive!
C.

No comments: