Thursday, April 27, 2006

It seems like it's been so long since I've posted anything yet I don't have a whole lot to share. Life has been very busy. Work is super busy...packing has kept us busy and the weather has been terrible all week. Rainy and cold. So we didn't do much. I actually wore my winter coat the other night when we walked Jes. We're moving this weekend and looking very forward to it. It'll be nice to get settled and be able to start planting some things on our balcony. My goal this year is a balcony full of plants and flowers. Steve's going to make us an outside table and I'm already having visions of eating dinner outside in the much quieter neighborhood surrounded by flowers. It just seems so far away as I sit in my PJs freezing with the heat turned way up in my apartement like it's winter. Where oh where did the warm weather go???

No comments: