Monday, January 31, 2011

Macadamia, white chocolate and raspberry muffins...

I've been craving white chocolate and raspberries muffins for awhile, so I asked facebook if anyone could suggest a good recipe. This one was recommended by a friend. I'm not a huge macadamia nut fan, so I wasn't too sure if I'd like them but decided to give them a try anyway. They actually turned out pretty good and I think they look really pretty! I added a little dusting of icing sugar for extra prettiness! :) I'm still not completely sold on the nuts though. I find it a little overpowering. I'm thinking that the next time I try making them I might go sans nuts but still use the macadamia nut oil. Maybe then, it won't taste so nutty. I'm quite picky when it comes to nuts! Steve really liked them and so did my neighbors, who I shared them with. I'd still love to find a recipe that focuses more on the white chocolate than the nuts though. I fa-la-la-love white chocolate! So, if you have any great recipes to share, please send them my way...

Be back tomorrow with a weekend recap. Hope you all had a wonderful one!

1 comment:

Clotilde said...

I recognize the Donna Hay cupcake papers. Cute as a button!