Friday, November 19, 2010

Summer Goals 2010

With spring in full swing and summer feeling just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to do a summer goals list. I've been waiting for the warmer weather for awhile now and I'm determined to enjoy it to the fullest now that it's finally here! Here goes...

~ See a movie on the rooftop.
~ Have picnics in the parks more regularly.
~ Hit the beaches!
~ Get a body board and use it again.
~ Host a couple of BBQs with friends.
~ Organize a BBQ in the park with friends.
~ Get an outdoor table set.
~ Eat breakfast and dinner outside whenever possible.
~ Plant some pretty flower pots.
~ Visit Portsea.
~ Get take away coffees and enjoy them in the Botanical Gardens.
~ Go thrifting with Ange at that great place she keeps telling me about.
~ Hit the outdoor markets.
~ Go for a drink on hot summer evenings, with my hubby, at the many lovely cafes near our house we keep saying we should try.
~ Mountain bike.
~ Swim twice a week at the pool.
~ Play tennis again.
~ Wear summery dresses as often as possible.
~ Start a new job.
~ Go for random no-real-plan road trips.
~ Go camping!!
~ Take Jesse to the dog beach at least once a week.
~ Watch the sunset on the beach in the evenings after dinner.
~ Visit the night market weekly.
~ Find yummy new BBQ dinner recipes to make.
~ Go out for gelati on warm summer nights.

I think that's it for now. I may add to this as I go but for now, I'm feeling pretty excited about all there is to come in the next few months! I'll be sure to post all about each one as we do it...

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

And we just had our first big snow :( Well I guess it's a bit festive but I'd rather swap out for summer.

Cari said...

i do miss the snow though, especially with christmas coming. if only it could just snow for the 2 days at christmas and then go right back to summer! :)

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Tose sound like very nice goals Cari!!

I am going to make my list too. But the bad thing is that here winter is starting and it gets dark at 5 pm!!!
I truly don't like it it makes you feel it is 9pm already, but anyway.... there is always nice we can find to do, right???
cheers my friend
Mariana

Tracey said...

Wow! It is snowy here, but reading your list, I feel all summery. :)