Thursday, November 25, 2010

So far this week...

...Steve did a great job at his first race of the 2011 series...

...we attended a birthday barbecue and I took peanut blossoms that I made...

...we ate barbecued burgers two days in a row because it seemed like the perfect thing to do in 30 degree heat...

...we ate breakfast for dinner, my favorite!...

...I became addicted to mangoes and have been eating them with everything...

...we went swimming with Jesse at the dog beach...

...and Jesse took a huge bite out of this jelly fish! He really will eat anything!...
...we went back to the night market with friends and I had another long awaited cupcake, this time it was called berry bliss and had fresh raspberries all through it!...

...I had my first peppermint mocha latte of the season in a Christmas cup, from Starbucks and yes, they spelled my name wrong (as always!)...

...and I finished writing and addressing all 50 of my Christmas cards, one of my most favorite Christmas traditions!

Hope you're all having a great week!

2 comments:

Angela said...

omg i just have to say I LOVE THE GOGGLES - jesse looks so cute and is having so much fun

Tracey said...

The burger had me feeling all warm and summery. You dog was frolicking in the sun. I felt the warm evening descending around the open air market. And then, BAM, out of the blue, I was hit up side the head by a Christmas cup. Living in Australia would make me dizzy. :)

But it is nice to get tales of summer, to remind me.