Thursday, January 17, 2008

News!

We're so boring these days that I'm posting other people's news! I think it's safe to finally post this little tid-bit. After all, it's now on their blog (http://macpurdys.blogspot.com/) and let's face it, once it's on the blog or facebook, it's public knowledge, right?;) Steve and I are pretty excited about the fact that...Darryl, Stacey and the kids are...MOVING TO BRISBANE!!! That's right...they miss us so much, they're moving to the other side of the world to spend their days, evenings and weekends in the wonderful company of the Dickinsons;) It has nothing to do with the fact that Darryl was offered a great position at Pandemic or that they were wanting to do an international move, I'm sure! Anyhoo, we're looking forward to having them here! And they'll be here before long...only a couple more weeks!!! :)

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Well that's so exciting for them and for you guys!!!!!!! I wish we were coming next! Think the RCMP will send us? ha ha ha! I need to talk to ya soon...I don't think we've talked since Isaiah was born. That's a long time.