Saturday, January 05, 2008

Day 2 - Tuesday Afternoon... Two Isles....

After Cooktown, we sailed to Two Isles to do some snorkling. It was the first time we got to snorkle and we had a blast! Steve was the last one to get out of the water and I had to literally yell for him to come in, as the last boat was leaving to go back to the ship. He loved it!
The above pic is me relaxing with a good book and a good cocktail on deck in the sun. Ahhh, I love vacations.


Steve's a super star at diving down deep in the water.


I love these sea slug guys. I'm not sure what their official name is but they're pretty cool. We saw one while we were diving that had a HUGE string of sand poop dragging behind it! I want to get a fish book and learn the names of all the fish that we saw. It was also pretty exciting when we saw a 5-7 foot shark of some kind go right underneath us! Steve tried to get a picture but he darted off as soon as Steve dove down to his depth. It was awesome! Guess you'll just have to take our word for it!

We saw lots of HUGE clams...








I love this picture of Steve. He looks so intense! Even under water he likes to snap pics of himself! ;)




No comments: