Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tis the season...

You hear it everywhere...people complaining about having colds...and it's so easy to say..."Yeah, I guess it's the season" and smile nicely BUT when you're the one who has the cold it's not so easy to smile. It is now 2:30 in the morning and I am wide awake for yet another night because I can't sleep. I can't breath, I'm too stuffed up and what medication I do take for a bit of relief, ALWAYS keeps me awake. Even the nighttime stuff that knocks everyone else out, seems to make me hyper. Sigh. So perhaps I will go try to read or something and hope that I get sleepy soon. One bonus to not working is not having to worry about going to work when you feel like crap. No worrying about calling in sick or getting behind. Just sleep, sleep, sleep. Although, that's not happening at the moment, as I may have already previously mentioned:(
Cari

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hope you feel better soon!