Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stay Rain, Stay!

If its raing all weekend I wont feel bad for not going out.....BRING ON THE XBOX 360 BABY!
Halo and I have a date, then Unreal might stop by for some play....After that Burnout and I are going to go for a spin.....
This is actually research, I work in the Game's Industry, so I'm actually working while I'm playing. In fact, the worst thing that has ever been written on one of my evaluations is that i don't play enough games! And that i don't speak french......I can only do one thing at a time, so i choose to play more games.....

Steve (Master Cheif) Dickinson

3 comments:

Cari said...

I'm starting to worry that the husband I know and the man I married, will never, EVER be the same again. Maybe this XBox 360 thing wasn't a good idea after all :-)
Signed,
One concerned wife

KrisZadziuk said...

Play the games in French and your learning as well as playing, and everyones a winner.

3DBurke said...

What's your live gamer tag and what games do you have? We should hook up over live and do some multiplayer.

Oh and Carie, welcome to the life of a videogame widow.