Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dresser Update


This is what you get when you mix a couple shots of rum with the babys milk.....
Just kidding!!

Almost done with the dresser, I just have to get the top done, sand it and stain it.....

This was funny.While I was working on the dresser the Purdy's were watching the hockey game. So I finish up for the evening, clean up my mess and I take a couple of pics of the dresser, As I'm taking the pics I hear snoring coming from the t.v. room which is right beside the area I'm building the dresser (its about 9pm, eastern time) So I look over to see whos sleeping and I see there both passed out on there futon, I have no idea how they fell asleep with me making so noise. So I took a pic of them.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dresser looks quite professional.