Saturday, October 03, 2009

Thank you thank you thank you!

When I started working as a kindergarten teacher here, I asked Steve's Mom if she could have a look through a few of the boxes we stored at her house and send me some of my teaching supplies and children's books. The box of goodies arrived yesterday (yah!) and also included a new toy for Jesse. I'm not sure which one of us was more excited by the parcel! It's amazing having my books again and the programming planning is going to be really helpful. Thanks Debbie for getting it together and sent off so quickly! You're awesome! As for Jes, he hasn't left his toy alone since he got it, so a special thanks from him as well...woof woof!;)

1 comment:

Kaserine said...

Second best picture of Jessie after the one with the crab on his nose.