Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cruisy Sunday Morning...


One of my most favorite parts of the weekend is always Sunday morning breakfast. I usually make pancakes because they're my most favorite thing ever but to keep it fun, I mix and match! Today I added bacon...Canadian style bacon. I was hard to find in Brisbane but seems to be everywhere in Melbourne!


Is there anything better than the smell of bacon frying?


Jesse loves Sunday breakfast too because it's the only time when he gets his own human brekky in his bowl! He "woves" pancakes!:)


The best thing about Sunday morning breakfast (other than eating it) is throwing everything in the dishwasher, making a cup of tea and putting your feet up to do a little blog reading. Bliss.

Steve just left with his friend Nathan on a bike ride. I have no plans for today. None! I can't remember the last time I had no plans. It's awesome! I think I might go back to bed for a little Nana nap!

Hope everyone is having a blissful weekend too!

No comments: