Sunday, January 04, 2009

Videos! Take a break from reading and pictures and enjoy some videos!



Found this little Echidna on the side of the road
on the way back to Hobart.



Wombat! Saw this huge guy in Cradle Mountain....They were everywhere.



Tiger snake at Cradle Mountain.






Wine Glass Bay, it was amazing..... The video doesn't do it justice.



The videos below and the one above were all taken during our Tasman Island Wild and Rugged boat tour by Sealife Experience.
http://www.sealife.com.au/
It was a fantastic tour we both really enjoyed it and highly recommend it to anyone that is in the Port Arthur, Tasmania area.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the inclusion of videos. :) Holy wildlife.

That snake is the creepiest thing I have ever seen in my life. I'm glad you guys followed it up with that cute video of Cari otherwise I may have been stuck with the creeps and not able to finish my lunch.

I've been thinking of you guys a lot lately since I've been traveling with Julia. I miss you! xox