Thursday, September 04, 2008

A New Toy!

I would like to introduce you to Mr Garmin Oregon 300..... He is a the new Garmin touch screen GPS. With our upcoming Fraser Island camping trip and our Christmas road trip to Tasmania, I somehow convinced, begged and lied to Cari that we needed a good GPS. This little baby does it all, turn by turn routing on roads, electronic compass, barometric altimeter, ability to add a heart rate monitor and cadence sensor for your bike, and its water proof. I can also upload maps that other people have created.

Large Screen
This is how big it is next to my head...
I actually added it to our Tasmania trip budget, by added I mean sneaked in.....
I can't really justify this thing at all, it's purely a toy. I know I'll....I mean we'll , get a lot of use out of it, we're always doing things on weekends like camping, hiking, biking and exploring, so it is a useful toy.


Steve (follow the leader) Dickinson

1 comment:

Kristie said...

you'll love the Garmin Steve - we loved it so much we got it for both parents for xmas!