Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A little of what's been happening in my tiny corner of the world...

Well, once again I've fallen way behind with blogging and oh, how I've missed it! Here's a little bit of what's been happening when I'm not blogging. :)
There was a Hen's night for my friend Ange. We celebrated with fishbowl sized margaritas and cruised around town in a limo with a charming driver...
...lion kisses were also a special part of the evening. :)
Then there was the wedding! I was a bridesmaid and enjoyed sharing in Geoff and Ange's day so much. It was absolutely gorgeous! Ange looked so beautiful and the day was just filled with love...
Geoff cleaned up pretty good too! I heart weddings. :) I think I'll post a few more photos soon, it was just too lovely of a day to only be shared with two pictures!
Spring showed it's lovely presence for a short amount of time and it was complete bliss! We hit the beach one evening for a walk after work...
...and watched the sunset.
I planted pretty flower pots...
...and herbs which just so happen to be still alive! Yippee! I'd love to have a vegetable garden but it's baby steps for me. Let's be honest, my thumb is not nearly as green as I would like.
Spring has been aloof as of late but the little teaser that we enjoyed for a week or so has me counting the minutes until summer. I'm so ready for warmer weather and sandals!
Lastly, I haven't been feeling my best lately, lots of headaches and neck pain, and really tired. It's reminding me of the importance of taking proper care of myself, eating well, exercising, down time, etc...something that I got slack with when I started feeling so good. Evening walks around our neighborhood with Steve and Jesse are great for restoring balance in so many ways. It's been one of my most favorite things in the last couple months. Plus, Melbourne is just oh so pretty at night!

What have you been up to lately? I've missed you! xo

3 comments:

Shan said...

We've been watching our baby become a little boy! Teething, lots of solid food and 10 months old already! Trying to be optimistic about the future, while enjoying the present. :o) (And already planning my next trip home to NS...)

Heather G said...

Great to see you blogging again Cari, take care!:)

Cari said...

thanks for commenting ladies! it's nice to hear from you both! :) :)