Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ah, weekends...

We had a really lovely weekend. Actually, it was sort of my idea of the perfect weekend. I thought I'd share a few photos from our last two days with you. They were all taken on my trusty iPhone (I'm so spoiled having a phone with a camera, I rarely bother lugging my camera out and about with me). This weekend was the perfect balance between being social and being a bit of a hermit. Love it! I'm also loving the flowers I picked from one of our neighborhood bushes, shown in the photo above. I consider them the Aussie version of lilacs. :) They smell very similar. Does anyone know what they are actually called?
We spent Friday night eating take away, drinking wine, chatting and laughing with friends. It was great! Saturday morning, we met up with the same friends for breakfast and coffee (x2). My most favorite thing to do on a weekend morning! The rest of the weekend was spent napping, calling home, doing a few things around the house, and exploring the Prahran Market (complete with self serve fresh mussels!:)
There was lots of eating in the last couple days...
... but luckily also walks with Jesse Jay...
...soaking up all the signs of spring...

...and watching movies with more eating!
Let's not forget the time we spent just chilling in the grass and enjoying a take away coffee.

A lovely weekend, indeed! I'm back to work tomorrow with a busy week ahead. Thank goodness for weekends to refresh.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend too! xoxo

1 comment:

MacPurdys said...

Doing blog catch up - my blog and your blog!! :) Good luck with the training Steve. Nasty nipples though! Ouch.

And good luck with your new job adventure...who knows where you'll go next! Cari -remember, Sugar Mama!