Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had such a special Valentine's Day, it really couldn't have been better! Steve surprised me with tulips (my fav!), and a heart necklace that reads "Wherever you go, go with your heart". Steve knew he was going to be stuck at work late tonight, so we went out for a Valentine's Day breakfast instead of dinner and I found $50 in the pocket of a coat I haven't worn in awhile...score! Tonight, while Steve is at work, I got take away noodles, drank a nice glass of wine, walked J and now I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle on TV. I'm looking forward to my Valentine coming home soon, as a wonderful end to a very happy day! Wishing you all a very magical Valentine's Day with a great big sprinkle of romance!! xoxo

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOL I got an email at 3pm saying hey sorry I forgot I had a play test tonight...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I have a hilarious boyfriend...