Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Finally some snow!

So, I have been waiting for the snow. I have been hoping for snow since October! I want to enjoy it for as long as I can before we move to Australia! AND for the first time since we moved to Quebec, there has been unusually warm temps for December (7 degrees!) and no snow! I even heard on the news last night that it might be a green Christmas:( Seeing as we'll be having those for the next few years, I was slightly disappointed. However, this morning I woke up, opened the curtains and Voila! a slight dusting of snow and pretty snow flurries falling everywhere! It is only a little bit of snow but it still looks pretty and very Christmasy! The above picture is from our dining room window and the below pic is from our living room window.

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

glad to see you finally got a bit of white!