Friday, December 29, 2006

Boxing Day Snow Storm


We had a very nice Christmas. I was planning to post some pics of our Christmas dinner, but somehow managed to delete them from the camera before they made it to the computer. Oh well. I'll post next year's Christmas Day BBQ in Brisbane;) On Boxing Day we woke up to a very pretty snow storm,that left everything white and beautiful (hence the pics). We took Steve's Mom to the Biodome and it was so quiet there! Guess the holiday combined with the snow made everyone with screaming bratty kids stay home. It was great! I'll post those pics next. Steve and his Mom walking in a winter wonderland.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

hahahah not sure how ou can earn money with the boxing day snow storm!!

Kat said...

It looks so nice. Vegas got to play in his first snowfall before we left! Miss you stinky!

KrisZadziuk said...

So I go back to England for Christmas thinking everything will be mild... Then I see what it'll be like once I get back. So not ready for that.

I want to make $900 having fun, pick me!!!!