Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Turkey dinner at the Purdy's

The Purdy's had everyone over yesterday for an early Christmas dinner, since everyone will be all over the place over the actual holidays. It was a great dinner and really helped to kick off the holiday season! Special thanks to Darryl and Stacey for everything...we had a great time!
The turkey was perfect! So moist and yummy!
Darryl putting the finishing touches on the gravy.
Jeff and Paul having a sing song. I have a couple of videos I want to post soon of this! Stay tuned...
Jeff's Wii brought hours of fun to the get together. This is me boxing. I won!!! Yeah, that's right...don't mess with me!!!
Everyone had a turn playing. My favorite was the bowling.
As you can see, the game involved a lot of attention and focus.

No comments: