Friday, July 21, 2006

Strange events

So, we've been having a lot of thunder and lightning storms lately. Last night around 12:30, I'm laying in bed, having trouble sleeping, when all of a sudden, I hear the wind really picking up outside. So, I'm staring at the window but the blinds are closed. Then, there comes such a HUGE gust of wind that the window blind blows straight up to the ceiling and SO much dirt comes blowing threw the window, that I get some in my eye and the whole bed (which is in the middle of our room), is covered with dirt! So, I tell Steve what happened and he's like..."Cari, there's no dirt, go back to sleep"...because he thought I was dreaming/sleep talking as always, until he felt the grit everywhere too! It felt gritty for the rest of the night and this morning, you can see the dirt all over the bed! It was very strange. Needless to say, I didn't get very much sleep last night...

No comments: