Monday, April 18, 2011

Autumn

Autumn is in full swing in Melbourne and it's been absolutely beautiful around the city. I just love this time of year. It's so fresh, crisp and pretty. Steve and I decided to take a little drive out of the city to see the leaves changing and stumbled upon an adorable little winery where the leaves were all sorts of lovely autumn colors and the air smelled amazing! It was truly gorgeous...




The autumn colors aren't quite as impressive as Canada but they are pretty darn close! Close enough to make autumn my most favorite time of year both in Melbourne and Canada. I've even been enjoying the cool mornings that require quick trips from our cozy bed to the shower and heat in the car on the way to work. Autumn is good. The wine we chose at the winery for our Easter dinner this coming weekend is really good. Life is good! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have come to see you for Easter. Have a joyous one. Call me.

Carol

heather said...

happy easter cari and steve.:)

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Great pictures Cari! I really love the colors of autumn. We don't have those here in SoCA so I am truly en
joying your pics. =)