Thursday, August 03, 2006

An update from Nova Scotia

So far so good. It's nice to be back visiting with family. The weather has been good. Much better than what I hear it has been in Montreal. The nice thing about NS is that their idea of high humidity is about 30 degrees with humidex. Nice. We've been to the beach a couple of times and I'm really loving the ocean. Man, you really forget how much you love it. My Mom and I went to Crescent beach yesterday and walked the very long beach right to the end and back. I went swimming and the water was as warm as a lake. Much better than when we went the other day and it was a balmy 12 degrees! I can usually get in the water but I swear my ankles hurt just wading! Anyway, I'm planning to post a few more pics from my day at the beach yesterday soon. To all my friends in Halifax, I'm there next week, so I'll be in touch (Kristi D., can you email me your phone number and we'll meet up?). Katie...you are getting married soooooo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Cari

No comments: